Home PageBridal FlowersWedding HireBaby Showers and EventsHome DecorMemorial FlowersSeasonalContact us
Bawtry Road, Hellaby, Rotherham, S66 8EX
Alternatively please fill out the contact form or contact us via facebook messenger below
Terms and Conditions Agreement
- A booking is only confirmed once deposit is received and acknowledged.
- It is the Customers/Customers representative’s responsibility to review and check all details are correct at the time of booking.
- By payment of the booking deposit you are in acceptance of our terms and conditions outlined within this document. These terms and conditions are also available on our website at bloomsandposies.co.uk/termsandconditions
- Your booking may be at risk of being cancelled by Blooms and Posies if any payment becomes overdue. Please refer to our payment terms below for further detail.
- A 6-month payment is due 6 months before the wedding date stated in our invoice. Failure to pay this within 2 weeks of the due date will result in the loss of the booking deposit and cancellation of your booking.
- Any remaining balance is due 6 weeks prior to the wedding date stated in our invoice. Failure to pay within 2 weeks will result of loss of booking deposit and cancellation of your booking.
- Purchase of goods only will require a non-returnable deposit to secure all pre-orders of goods or services. Cancellation of order will result in the loss of deposit amount.
- Blooms and Posies accepts payments via:
- Bank transfer available on request or at the bottom of your invoice
- Debit/Credit card payment can be made via link, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and ask for the payment link to be sent so payment can be processed
- Cash can be made payable to Blooms and Posies with your surname and wedding date noted
Collection and Delivery
- If collection is made by the Customer and/or any Customer Representatives, once the goods are physically handed over, all responsibility lies with the Customer and/or any Customer Representatives. Blooms and Posies will not be held responsible for any loss or damage to the goods thereafter.
- On delivery of goods, after the Customer and/or any Customer Representatives have acknowledged receipt of the goods, all responsibility lies with the Customer and/or any Customer Representatives. Blooms and Posies will not be held responsible for any loss or damage to the goods thereafter.
- In the event of cancellation 6 weeks prior to the wedding date, any goods will be the property of the Customer assuming that all outstanding monies have been paid. In this event, collection must be made within 6 weeks of the cancellation date. If not collected within this time. Blooms and Posies will retain the right to dispose of or destroy the goods.
- Blooms and Posies personnel will arrive with goods/equipment at the venue at the agreed address, date and time
- Times may be subject to change by 1 hour to take traffic and any unforeseen delays
In the unfortunate event that your wedding is cancelled:
Over 6 weeks to your wedding date, stated at time of booking:
- Will result in the loss of 25% of the invoice total, the remaining monies will be refunded.
Within 6 weeks of your wedding date, stated at the time of booking:
- Will result in the loss of the booking deposit paid to Blooms and Posies on booking.
- All other monies paid will be lost.
- Any goods will be the property of the Customer, see collection and delivery section for details on how the goods will be delivered or collected.
- All invoices £100 or below will result in the full loss of monies.
- A returnable deposit is required on all hire equipment
- In the event of any damage, theft or loss is occurred we reserve the right to withhold the full deposit